Hongkong Post e-Cert
e-Cert File Card Utility Program
Hongkong Post e-Cert subscribers may download the e-Cert File Card Utility Program at no additional cost and proceed to use the software subject to the following terms and conditions:-
END USER LICENCE AGREEMENT
Please read this end user licence agreement carefully before downloading, installing or using the e-Cert File Card Utility Program (the "Software"). By downloading, installing or using the Software, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this licence agreement. If you do not agree, please do not download, install or use the Software.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Software is valid for use by subscribers of Hongkong Post e-Cert ("e-Cert") only.
2. The right-to-use is granted by the Postmaster General of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (referred to herein as Hongkong Post) to the subscribers of e-Certs.
3. The right-to-use does not grant any development rights of the Software nor does it involve any transfer of title in the Software.
4. The title, copyright and intellectual property right of the Software remains in Hongkong Post and its third party software vendors.
5. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. The Software and any accompanying documentation are proprietary products of Hongkong Post and its third party software vendors are protected under copyright laws. Ownership of the Software, and all copies, modifications, and merged portions thereof shall at all times remain with Hongkong Post and its third party software vendors .
6. GRANT OF LICENCE. Hongkong Post grants to you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right to use the Software for personal use and for the sole purpose of using the e-Cert.
7.RESTRICTIONS. The licence of use as stated in clause 6 above does not include the following rights:
a. rent, lease or otherwise transfer the Software or its documentation;
b. decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, print or otherwise reduce the Software to a human perceivable form;
c. modify, adapt, translate, network, loan, distribute, or create derivative works based upon the Software or the documentation in whole or in part.;
d. copy or reproduce the Software;
e. sub-license or sell the Software; or
f. use the Software for commercial use.
8. DISCLAIMER. Hongkong Post and its third party software vendors do not warrant that the operation of the Software will be uninterrupted or error free. HONGKONG POST AND ITS THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE VENDORS SHALL NOT IN ANY EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE DOWNLOADING, INSTALLATION OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO DOWNLOAD, INSTALL OR USE THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, AND DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS, EVEN IF HONGKONG POST OR ITS THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE VENDORS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE GROUNDS.
9. Where there is a conflict of interpretation of wording between the English and Chinese versions of this end user licence agreement, the English version shall prevail.
10. This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit (<http://www.openssl.org/>)
11. This product includes cryptographic software written by Eric Young ([email protected])
Hongkong Post Certification Authority
Tel: (852) 2921 6633
Fax: (852) 2775 9130
Email: [email protected]
Web Site : http://www.eCert.gov.hk
If you agree to the terms and conditions as stated above, please click "Yes, I Agree" to proceed.
End of Page